Linen might be one of the hardest fabrics to wear, but that doesn’t discourage me, come springtime. I don’t mind a wrinkle or two (on my clothes), especially when they’re worn on a beautiful blue blazer, like this one from ASOS. I partnered with the online fashion boutique to promote their line of denim (which I love), but I couldn’t resist picking up this tailored jacket. The sleeves are a bit longer on me since I’m quite petite, but that’s my favorite part. What’s more is, it’s the perfect length for an oversized look. Every season I seek out the best linen blazers for spring, and below are 5 more for you to shop from. Take a look and let me know what you think!
- DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY Striped Linen-Blend Blazer
- JOIE Gabrianna Linen & Cotton Blazer
- JOIE Mehira Chambray Blazer
- ASOS Tailored Linen Blazer
- THEORY Elongated Stretch Linen Blazer
Shop The Post
Photographed by Xin Wang