I bet you are wondering why I look like Bette and Dot Tattler of American Horror Story. Well, I received a large, festive, multi-headed sweater called the ‘Together Sweater’ to help Target and TOMS celebrate the season of togetherness. TOMS has created a collection for Target that helps shoppers give to people in need across the country. Every TOMS for Target item purchased is matched one-for-one with a donation of blankets, shoes or meals. By coming together, we are helping give more than ever. The ‘Together Sweater’ is a way to show support of coming together for something greater. Join me in the joy of sharing the love (and creepiness) by shopping the #TOMSforTarget line, here.
TWELVE WAYS TO GET TOGETHER IN THE TOGETHER SWEATER
- Put on skates (probably pads, too) and make your way around the rink together.
- Decorate a gingerbread man as fast as you can together.
- Split a pair of gloves and build a snowman together.
- Stuff a Christmas turkey together.
- Have a short-range snowball fight together.
- Take a double selfie for your holiday card together.
- Put tinsel around a Christmas tree together.
- Wrap a stack of presents together.
- Go around the neighborhood signing carols together.
- Make and drink some eggnog together.
- Go sledding downhill together.
- Snuggle on the couch and watch a holiday movie together.
Toms For Target: One-for-One. For All. Starting November 16th, for every Target+Toms limited edition gift you buy, we’re (Target) giving shoes, a blanket or meals to those in need. #TomsForTarget