Have any thoughts, questions or suggestions? Feel free to ask me anything!
Hi there! When it comes to editing photos on my iPhone, I use the following apps:
1. Planoly is the first visual planner for Instagram. I am able to edit future posts and move images around to arrange my feed. It is a huge help and time saver that is both beautiful and easy to use. It really is the most effective visual social media planner on the market!
2. Facetune is right up there with my top weapons of choice. It is a powerful photo editor which allows you to easily achieve incredible results with your fingertips. I have a graphic design background and love Photoshop, but often times, I find that Facetune gives me better results. I am a super huge fan of this app!
3. Darkroom is quite frankly, the shit! I can edit my photos like never before. Darkroom allows me to play with color correction in such an amazing way, by providing an easy-to-use tool to increase and decrease the hue, saturation, luminance, and so much more. I highly recommend downloading this one.
4. VSCO, honestly is a fantastic app for creating gorgeous imagery with loads of incredible filters. You are also able to discover and connect with other users. There are tons of advanced camera controls that are exclusive to VSCO. You have the option to toggle the flash, change the display, lock the white balance, and choose a mode that takes the photo by tapping the screen instead of the shutter release.
5. SKRWT is a super cool and convenient app that is perfect for flat lays. Just think, full auto-cropping and fixing crooked lines, are right at your fingertips. SKRWT provides you with the best possible results for editing your beautifully laid-out displays, so stop going crazy about getting your angels perfect, SKRWT has got your back.
6. TouchRetouch will blow your mind. I am not kidding! I learned about this app when I was searching for a quick way to edit small items out of my images. It works like the clone stamp in Photoshop, but somehow, it is so much better! I used it to clean up the background wall of a photo that was textured, to a flat white surface. It is so impressive! TouchRetouch is my handy-dandy little helper.
7. Snapseed is a great app that provides an advanced editing brush tool. With the swipe of a fingertip you can subtly and selectively lighten or darken areas of the image, increase or decrease the exposure, paint cool or warm tones on the image, and increase or decrease color vibrancy of your images. I typically find this useful for darker, low lit photos.
8. ColorStory is for the playful minded, since this app changes the game of cohesive Instagram feeds. Instead of filtering your photos to look all the same, A Color Story filters aim to enhance the color you’ve chosen in your composition. Bright whites, rich color, and clean adjustments, leaving your feed bold and beautiful. This one is great if you like to produce images in various color schemes.
First, thank you so much for your kind words! I always try to keep an eye on the latest trends, via other bloggers or my favorite fashion websites. I typically think in outfits. Whenever I see an item, I try to put it together as a look in my mind. Growing up, I never did that and always found myself scrambling at the last minute when I had to go out. The best thing to do is, go through your wardrobe and plan out what you need. For me, I know I need more fun tops and a new pair of white jeans, so I keep that in mind when I’m shopping online or at stores. Zara and Topshop make it easy (and cheap) to get the job done. I hope that helps!