Winter cometh, and it taketh the warmth with it. The warmth, and all of my cute looks, for that matter. It’s so hard to look stylish when you are bundled up in a million layers, but I think I might’ve just found the perfect hack to keep you looking cool, without freezing your tuckus! Who would’ve known, the turtleneck would be your best ally against winter’s frigid weather? Keep reading for 7 ways to layer your turtleneck.
1. Band tees are back, so pile one over a zip-style knit for added edge.[columns size=”1/2″ last=”false”]
3. Play peek-a-boo with a stripped turtleneck, under your favorite sweatshirt.
4. Add a bell-sleeve turtleneck top to an oversized dress.[columns size=”1/2″ last=”false”]
6. Double up on layers with two different textured turtlenecks.
7. Button your favorite gingham shirt, over a light-colored turtleneck.