If you’ve been following my blog since the beginning, or visiting LCK for the first time, I would like to fill you in on a few details about me. For instance, did you know that I never wear a cat-eye, because I can’t draw one on to save my life? Using tape doesn’t work for me either. I manage to mess that up, too. I also don’t like to physically write because my handwriting has gone to hell. The cat-eye thing kinda makes sense now, right? Due to my excessive computer use, my penmanship is now eligible scribble. It’s really bad, actually. There’s more! Keep scrolling to read 20 things you didn’t know about me, and don’t forget, you can also shop this look below.
02. I hate any kind of spicy food. Not only can I not handle it, but I really don’t like the taste.
03. I recently discovered I was allergic to eggs, and I think it might be the most fucked up allergy I have ever heard of.
04. I oil pull every morning.
05. I had really bad acne last year due to hypothyroidism, and as a result, I became obsessed with skincare and makeup.
06. I practiced Reiki and read tarot cards for a few years.
07. I’m secretly a nerd.
08. I gave up alcohol in October of 2016.
09. I have to drink coffee and tea with a straw.
10. I hate mayonnaise, mustard, and onions.
12. I thought I could communicate with cats telekinetically as a child.
13. Dry hands freak me out, so I have to have lotion on me at all times.
14. I have 36 tattoos, and most of them are on my arms.
15. I sleep with a rose quartz in my hand every night, and a few crystals in my pillow case.
16. I taught my brother, who is a tattoo artist, how to draw, but I now hate holding a pencil.
17. I’m scared of the dark and sleep with a nightlight.
18. I don’t know how to swim, or drive a car.
19. I can’t live without my exfoliating body brush.
20. I have a visible scar on my left eyelid from my cat scratching me. I wore glue-stitches for a week.
Want to know even more about me? Ask me anything in the comments below.
Shop The Look
Photography by Daniel Riley